Interested in becoming a private home Tutor in Canberra?
NORTH HOME TUITION has been providing a professional and efficient service of Home Tutors for clients for the past 6 years. All tutors are required to complete an interview and application process before being employed.
Complete the application form with your details, experience and qualifications.
Please note: Under State Law each Tutor must obtain their own WORKING WITH VULNERABLE PEOPLE CARD, in order to be accepted as a Tutor.
On receipt of your Application contact will be made.
Levels of tutor required:
- Be a Graduate
- Be an expert in your field
Pre-requisites to becoming a Tutor, you must:
- Be Reliable
- Own or access to transport
- Have excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to assess students, and create lessons which will engage the student
- Have an outgoing personality to establish rapport
- Professional manners/appearance when dealing with Clients & Students
- Work with Students and the relevant Syllabus
What you will ENJOY:
- Flexible working hours
- Teaching subjects you love
- Interacting with families
- Earning extra income
- Choice, selection and location of Clients
- Personal satisfaction in your students’ achievements
LEVELS of Teaching:
- Pre-School to University and Adults
We at NORTH HOME TUITION will make this experience as easy and rewarding for all parties involved.
TUTOR ENQUIRIES call: 02 6294 9555